Policy of Acceptable Use
This policy of acceptable use is applicable to subscribers, and any other form of user of the EVENTPROFINDER (EPF) website.
Through accessing or using any part of the website, www.eventprofinder.com, (the Website) or registering an account with EPF, you agree to be bound by the below Policy of Acceptable Use, which is a supplement of our Terms of Website Use
www.EVENTPROFinder.com is a site operated by EVENTPROFINDER Ltd. (we or us).
Although effort will be made to ensure freelancers, suppliers and companies listed on the website are legitimate, reputable and have all the relevant qualifications, registration of and/or approval of trade bodies, organisation and other associations, the listings are compiled from content supplied by registrar, whether looking for work or loading a profile to seek freelancers, and can thus not be held responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in such information or for the suitability or quality of any services or goods supplied by such third parties listed on or linking to our website.
Our website is to be used for lawful purposes only, and my not be used:
- If the local, national or international law or regulation has been breached in any way.
- Should that your use be unlawful or fraudulent, or further that your use have any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- If you knowingly upload data, send or transmit content which contains material such as time-bombs, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, keystroke loggers or any form of virus or programs that can cause harm to our website’s software or hardware.
- To harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
- To send, obtain and knowingly forward any unauthorised advertising material or any other form of similar material also known as spam.
- In any way that does not comply with our Terms of Website Use, as well as copy or re-sell any part of EPF which contravenes these terms previously mentioned.
You also agree not to damage or disrupt any part of our website, which includes access without authority any equipment or network upon which our website is stored, any software used by our website, as well as any hardware or software used or indeed owned y a third party.
WEBSITE STANDARDS OF CONTENT
Our content standards must be applied to all materials which are contributed to our website, and also include all materials contributed to any interactive services which are linked to it.
The letter of the following as well as the spirit must be complied with, and will apply to each and every contribution as well as to its whole.
All contributions will and must:
- Comply and be applicable to the laws in the country posted.
- Be genuinely held (where opinions are stated).
- Be wholly accurate (where facts are stated).
- Not in any way abuse the websites Terms of Website Use.
Where applicable, contributions must not:
- Be seen to promote sexually explicit material in any form.
- Be seen to promote any form of violence.
- In any way be seen to promote discrimination based on age, sex, race, religion, nationality, disability or sexual orientation.
- Have within its body any material which is or can be seen as defamatory of any person or subject.
- Have within its body any material which is or can be seen as offensive, obscene or inflammatory.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity.
- Be seen to infringe on any other persons copyright, database right or trade mark.
- In any way be likely to deceive any person.
- To which you are aware, be made in contravention of any legal duty owed to a third party, including contractual duty and/or duty of confidence.
- And only if this is not true, give the impression that you are associated with us.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be seen to promote any form illegal activity.
- In any way be seen to be threatening, abuse or invade other people’s privacy.
- Support, promote or assist in any unlawful acts.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
Upon our own discretion, we will determine a breach of our Policy of Acceptable Use through your use of our website. Action we deem as appropriate will be taken when we feel such a contravention has occurred.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs which could include legal costs (as an example).
- Further legal action against you.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- As we feel is necessary, disclosure to law enforcement authorities of the relevant information.
- The responses in this policy do not have limitations, and we may feel to take any other action we deem is appropriate.
- Liabilities for actions taken in response to breaches of this Policy of Acceptable Use are excluded.
EPF is under no obligation to moderate, oversee or monitor any additional services provided by our website. Further to this, we will not be held liable for any damage or loss stemming from the use of any of the additional services by users which do not follow our website standards of content.
These additional services may be provided on occasion, which may include and without limitation:
- Email Service.
- Bulletin or Message boards.
- Chat rooms.
- Viewing Statistics
- And any other Interactive services.
Note that these terms use may be revised at any time through the amendment of this page, and as a subscriber and visitor, you are expected to check this page frequently, so as to take note of any amendments that may have been made, as these amendments are binding on you. Provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website may supersede some of the contents contained within these terms.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.